Weyerhaeuser Production Team Member in AB, Canada
This is your opportunity to grow your career in the forest industry with a reputable, competitive and caring company. For more than a century, Weyerhaeuser has been growing trees and making forest products that improve lives in fundamental ways. We are serious about safety, focused on performance, and proud of what we do. Join us if you desire working together to be the world’s premier timber, land, and forest products company.
Weyerhaeuser of Grande Prairie, AB is currently seeking general production workers to join our team. You will undertake work that ranges from equipment operation, mobile equipment operation, and other general labor. This role is the gateway to many internal advancement opportunities.
- All applicants must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to follow all safe work practices and procedures and wear all required PPE as necessary
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and communication skills
- Well-developed planning and organization abilities
- A willingness to work alternate shifts
- Must be team oriented
- Able to work independently as required About Wood Products: We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
About Weyerhaeuser We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Team Member
Location: CAN-AB-Grande Prairie
Requisition ID: 01012289