Weyerhaeuser Team Lead - Financial Processes in Seattle, Washington
At Weyerhaeuser, our most valued resources aren’t just the trees and timberlands we oversee. Our employees are the real reason we’ve been in business for over 100 years. Their skill and ingenuity have made Weyerhaeuser one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of wood products in the world. Discover your career path at Weyerhaeuser!
This position is a part of the Weyerhaeuser Payables and Receivables (WPR) Leadership Team and reports to the Director of Weyerhaeuser Payables and Receivables. This is a full-time position.
Key functions include: This position provides leadership to a WPR team consisting of anywhere between 8-15 members. The WPR organization is a fast-paced environment where managing change and meeting the needs of customers is critical. Key responsibility areas for this position include: * Champion and manage safety in the organization * Share and promote the vision, mission, values and principles of the organization * Managing respective SAP financial end to end processes * Manage performance and development of team members * Develop and track performance metrics for the team * Manage cross-organization issues to successful resolution * Continuously improve team and department processes * Create a team environment that encourages team member involvement in establishing goals, norms, and improving processes and priorities * Work with customers (businesses, locations and vendors) to understand requirements, communicate those requirements to the team and quickly resolve issues as they surface
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3 years of experience in a finance or accounting organization.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of SAP, financial processes and controls.
- Leadership experience strongly desired.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude is necessary to be successful in this position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- This position requires the ability to motivate employees to achieve goals. Candidates must also have a strong orientation to multi-tasking and a desire for continuous process improvement. About Weyerhaeuser We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./ / / /*M /
Job: *Accounting & Finance
Title: Team Lead - Financial Processes
Requisition ID: 01012518